The York University located at Canada is offering an international scholarship award to all eligible high school graduate. This scholarship will be awarded specifically to people who have shown interest in any of the following fields: Media, liberal Arts, Arts, Professional studies, Glendon, Science, Health, Environmental Studies, Engineering or Business. All these aforementioned courses are undergraduate degree programscovered by this student grantonly.
You might want to know more about this University offering this International Circle of Scholars Scholarship. Well, the YorkUniversity is a public research university located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is ranked as the third largest university in Canada with more than 200,000 Alumni worldwide, about 52,000 students, and 7,000 staff. This school is a great school that has been in existence for a long time. Plus, they have been offering various degree programs to eligible students since many decades ago. This institution is an accredited university.
Schooling in Canada is the dream of most high school grads and an opportunity to school in Canada for almost nothing is here right before your eyes. As an interested candidate who wishes to apply for this student grant this must be the first time you are applying to enroll for a full-time undergraduate degree program.
This scholarship is available for students who wish to pursue full-time undergraduate degree at the York University, Canada. This scholarship is worth $15,000 and there only two scholarships available for applicants. Please take note that this scholarship does not cover online degree programs so it must be taken at Canada.
The deadline set for this scholarship is October 15th, 2017.
This scholarship is worth up to $15,000 and will be taken at Canada.
This student grant covers the following undergraduate degree courses/fields only:
Media, Environmental Studies, Health, Science, Engineering, Business, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, and Performance & Design.
- Applicants will be solely responsible for their student study permit.
- It must be the first time the student is enrolling for an undergraduate degree inany of the fields listed above.
- Applicants must be willing to enroll for full-time.
- Before you will be considered for this scholarship award, you must be nominated by your high school management.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic results.
- Your graduation from high school must not be older than two years ago.
- All international students are qualified to apply for this scholarship.
Read the following instruction on how to apply carefully. The requirements which will be listed here are important because they will be required of you by the scholarship providers during the screening process and once any is not found due to your negligence/ignorance, your application will be shoved aside.
- Fill out this Student Financial Profile found here – http://sfs.yorku.ca/aid/sfp
- Personal statements – this should state your extra-curricular achievements such as community service, volunteers etc.
- Reference letter from a reputable individual, school or organization.
- Nomination by your high school is required (One school per student only).
- Tender your academic results for their perusal.
- Must show/possess leadership skills.